|MERLO UK LTD
The Paddocks, Headlands Business Park
Phone +44 (0)1425 480806
Fax +44 (0)1425 477478
Merlo UK Ltd is a joint venture company, importing the award-winning Italian built Merlo machines into the UK and Ireland. The highly innovative range of product is second to none, encompassing some 22 PANORAMIC models for the construction industries, 10 slewing superstructure ROTO machines, 16 dedicated TurboFarmer models for the agricultural sector and the unique MultiFarmer tractor/handler combination.
PANORAMIC capacities range from 2.8 – 10 tonnes, with nominal lifting heights from 6.4 - 18m. All Merlo machines share a common design concept:-
- Side mounted engine - for visibility, stability and ease of service access
- Hydrostatic drive - for easy control, power, precision and instant braking
- Automatic load control - instant lifting lockup if safe capacity is exceeded
- Ring of Steel - a protective steel ring around the outside of the machine
- Joystick control - for maximum productivity
- Cab controlled attachment locking - for increased utilisation
In addition, most construction sector machines have stabilisers/frame levelling and integral chassis sideshift (a patented Merlo feature), for precision and safety in use. In advance of European legislation, Merlo machines incorporate an overload lockout mechanism in addition to the usual warning systems.
The latest MCSS ROTO series feature the MERlin Computerised Slew Safety system, which continually monitors stabiliser pressure and calculates machines stability in real-time. Lifting as high as 25m, these multi-role machines are certified for forklift, access and lifting use and are true multi-role machines.
The latest products of the Merlo group are the CINGO tracked carriers - highly versatile, miniature power houses with a huge variety of attachments and applications.